- Our Cotons
- Gigi's August 2018 Litter
- Gigi's January 2018 Litter
- Lilly's Litter - July 5, 2017
- Gigi's Litter - September 5, 2016
- Volon's Litter - August 13, 2016
- Zachary & Giselle's Litter - July 2, 2015
- Volon & D'Artagnan's Litter - January 7, 2015
- Volon & D'Artagnan's Litter - May 19, 2014
- Zachary & Giselle's Litter - May 7, 2014
- Giselle's LItter - 2013
- History of the Coton De Tulear
- Contact Us
Zachary of Savikko Cotons
This is Zachary our beautiful male Coton. He was born mink colored which is very rare for a Coton. Usually there is a lot more white in the tri-colored dogs but as you can see in the picture on the right, Zachary was seal colored with just some white front paws. Zachary will throw a lot of color and that is evident in his first litter of 4 pups, all are tri-colored.
Zachary was named in Germany by my wife's mother. She saw his picture and thought "he is a Zachary!!". He has a wonderful temperament and loves his puppies.
As you can see Cotons loose their color as they get older but Zachary has maintained a cream color and is not white even though he looks like it.
That is our boy Zachary of Savikko Cotons.